Updates will begin going live September 22nd and servers might be taken down in preparation. Announcements will follow regarding server maintenance periods.
Hello LiquidSky Users,
Welcome to the LiquidSky Patch v0.40, or as we like to call it, the “patch that fixes stuff.”
As you can probably guess, the majority of these changes are aimed at resolving prominent user issues such as the “firewall connection” fix and overcrowded servers. This time around, our focus specifically on your thoughts and concerns plus the user experience overall.
This patch will also bring about the introduction of new features such as mouse optimization to seamlessly improve mouse performance across the most popular games such as Minecraft, WoW, League of Legends and Overwatch. A video tutorial will be released to further illustrate how to properly manage mouse over-sensitivity and mouse modes throughout different game genres.
And coming very soon…we will be releasing an exclusive feature to select users within the community, one that will truly revolutionize the future of cloud gaming! Exclusive invites will be rolled out following the update and will be extremely limited. Invites will be rolled out in small waves and we will announce further information on release dates as we continue throughout the week.
So without further ado, here are the release notes for LiquidSky Patch v0.40.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.40
- Mouse function modes have been optimized to automatically adjust to the current game you are playing.
This fix is for games that had issues with mouse display (such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, etc.)
- Exclusive (surprise) feature rolling out to a limited selection of users in preparation for future updates.
- Increased the availability of server slots for paying and subscribed users (Gamer Plan, Unlimited Plan, Pay-as-you-go) by limiting access to free trial users. Paid users given priority.
- Server migration has been fine-tuned to improve server slot availability based on each user’s usage and login frequency.
Whlile unfortunately we can not guarantee “Ultra” slots at this time, we are working hard on making them more available for our paying users.
- Fixed a bug where users received a “firewall connection” error message when attempting to connect to servers, regardless of their firewall settings.
- Fixed a bug which caused users to receive a black screen upon logging in to the LiquidSky Client
- Miscellaneous bug fixes in order to optimize performance
- Localization improvements including full language support and keyboard layouts for Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Mandarin, French and German.
- Increased selection of payment options and methods.
Exclusive Feature Release
With the upcoming end to our Beta, we will be rolling out LIMITED invites to our exclusive upcoming feature for LiquidSky.
Select users will have the opportunity to register for this feature. On acceptance, users will be asked to agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement in order to prevent the details of this feature from being leaked to the public.
In order to register, we will release a unique link to request access. It will be required in order to reserve your spot on the invite list. These links will be released on our reddit, facebook and other forms of social media and will expire once we reach a certain limit.
We will not be able to guarantee all of our users access, so reserve your spot as quickly as possible!
Links will be released periodically by our community manager, Justin and our head of support, Mariusz.
BUT, as a special bonus, we will be releasing the first link during our Twitch stream on Saturday with Founder and CEO, Ian McLoughlin!
Be sure to tune in to www.twitch.tv/liquidskyian, on Saturday 10/01/16 at 3:30PM EST for your chance to get an exclusive link and reserve your spot.