It’s time for LiquidSky Windows Patch v0.2.10! With even more chances to earn SkyCredits, brand new updates to our interface and boarding groups, there is a lot to be excited about!
Now boarding for the Sky! With thousands of users finally being granted access to LiquidSky, we made it our priority this patch to improve the overall user experience when using our client.
So with that in mind, Patch v0.2.10 features a completely revamped user interface, SkyComputer menu and login screen.
Users will also be happy to see our highly requested “data center selection” feature added into the client. From now on, users will have the freedom to simply change their selected data center and ensure they are always receiving the best performance on LiquidSky.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.2.10 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.2.10
- Overall SkyComputer bug fixes that have increased client stability.
- A bug that kept users from advancing past the “ping test” during sign up has been fixed.
TIP: Users who were stuck in a "infinite ping test" loop will be able to successfully pick their data center and sign up.
- “Remember Me” button at login now properly supports automatic login functionality.
- BONUS: Monthy users can now change their data center location from within “Profile Settings”.
- A brand new “Welcome” page has been implemented into the client featuring a newly designed login screen.
- Stream quality has been further optimized for increased performance across all SkyComputers.
- Users can now instantly record and save gameplay on their SkyComputer with the newly added “record” function.
- SkyComputer download speed has been increased up to 10Gbps.
- Total RAM on the SkyComputer Gamer plan and Pro plan has been adjusted to 4GB RAM and 8GB RAM respectively.
- Increased ad availability has been added to the client, as well as an increase in client responsiveness when requesting an advertisement.
TIP: Users can expect more ads available to earn free SkyCredits. Additional LiquidSky sponsored ads have also been added to the client!
*Free plans no longer available
- LiquidSky Exclusive Android Alpha Testing has begun!
UPCOMING BUG FIXES
- Issues regarding increased mouse responsiveness in the SkyComputer are almost finalized.
- A “Network Error” bug has been identified and is currently being worked on.
- Stream Quality Presets are being developed, allowing for easy access to change your stream settings.
- An issue that causes users to receive a black screen upon entering their SkyComputer is being fixed.
- A render crash issue which results in “frozen” SkyComputer screens is currently being fixed.
- LiquidSky Boarding HAS BEGUN!