It’s time for LiquidSky Windows Patch v0.2.11! Our last release included a bunch of awesome new features and enhancements, but also a few foibles along the way. This latest patch cleans up our last release along with even more bug fixes!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.2.11 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.2.11
- Ads that were not being displayed are being shown, allowing for increased availability.
- A bug that kept users from interacting behind the Stats Panel has been fixed.
- All-New Storage Configuration: From now on, your SkyComputer is unleashed from being locked to one server, your storage can now freely move from multiple servers, giving you much better disk performance, and dramatically improve server availability. Our Washington DC data center has already been updated, and the rest of the data centers will be upgraded this week. This was a big reason for the maintenance last week. We shouldn’t have to do a major maintenance downtime like that again because of this update.
Also, you should rarely see server full messages now.
- Re-introduced Gamer Mouse Mode to fix games like Minecraft and others.
- Added additional RAM to increase performance on Gamer bringing it up to 5GB.
- Further improvements on the Auto Log-In Experience.
- Updated onboarding experience that reflects our current Data Center global map.
- More boarding groups will be released this week, hopefully yours will called!
- New Exciting Contests and Promotions.
- Pre-defined quality presets to optimize your stream connection.
- Even more stability while streaming your games.
- Even more Android Alpha Testers will be let in!