Big news and even bigger upgrades arrive with LiquidSky Windows Client Patch v0.2.12! We heard your feedback and we have been working hard to give gamers what they want!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.2.12 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.2.12
- A bug which stopped a user from launching their SkyComputer after onboarding has been fixed.
- Users can now properly use the SkyComputer Menu in games that required a cursor swap (Ex. World of Warcraft)
- User notifications for ads and SkyComputers will now properly appear on all displays.
- Hardware Acceleration has been further optimized to provide proper functionality in game.
- A bug which caused benchmark tests to fail when the “Remember Me” option was checked has been fixed.
- Plans will not properly display in Profile settings when a user upgrades from Pay-As-You-Go to one of our monthly plans.
- Fixed an issue which caused the email confirmation screen to display incorrectly during the sign up process.
- A bug affecting SkyComputer stability when servers are down or in maintenance has been fixed.
- Correct error messaging will be shown when a user attempts to sign in to a closed account.
- All Data Centers will now correctly display in the Data Center selection screen.
- Users can now correctly choose their performance package when connecting to their SkyComputer
- Various fixes that improve mouse lock mode and gamer mouse mode functionality have been added to the client.
- Quality Presets have been introduced to the client! Adjust your SkyComputer for the performance you need with the click of a button!
- Hardware acceleration has been relocated in the SkyComputer Menu to “main settings” from “custom settings”.
- The migration process has been removed from the client. Please contact support in order to migrate a previous LiquidSky 1.0 account.
- Client functionality has been further optimized to allow for a better experience when connecting to your SkyComputer.
- Performance upgrades and RAM upgrades are currently being worked on for release later on. We are working hard to bring you back the performance you need!