You spoke, we listened. After much work and negotiation, we are starting our RAM upgrade program to meet the demands of every gamer. Our latest update will upgrade RAM for all our Data Centers. Gamer now has 6GB of RAM, while Pro now has 12GB of RAM. We hope to further improve the RAM count and optimize storage performance over the next month. Plus, we will announce a big new addition to the team: our new VP of Engineering has a ton of experience and will use his wealth of knowledge to improve our stability and performance. We are looking forward to sharing the news in the coming weeks.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.2.13 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.2.13
- We upgraded RAM performance. Gamer = 6GB RAM and PRO = 12GB RAM
- Users without a Boarding Group can now access the Ping Test properly.
- Email Confirmation screen no longer goes blank for users who closed the client before confirming.
- “Back to Home” button has been fixed when a purchase in SkyStore fails.
- Feedback Quiz now submits on the first click.
- Fixed issue with the Enter key not being usable for exiting certain error messages.
- A bug that caused launching issues when the SkyComputer was on has been fixed.
- Fixed numerous UI bugs and issues.
- Fix for poor storage performance issues