Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.3.3! Featuring a plethora of bug fixes and added promo code support, this patch will improve your gaming experience allowing you to enjoy gaming on the go!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.3.3 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.3
- Fixed issue related to “SkyComputer is Launching” infinitely loading.
- Fixed issue where password credentials were not the same as they were on Desktop.
- Fixed issue with errors not showing proper error messages.
- Fixed bugs to improve application stability.
- Added further stability with connecting to SkyComputer.
- Various bugs which were affecting the “login” and “signup”pages have been fixed.
- “Back to Home” button has been fixed when a purchase in SkyStore fails.
- Controller remapping will now properly save controller button re-assignments.
- Overall improved controller functionality.
- “Delete SkyComputer” popup has been fixed in controller remapping menu.
- Promo code functionality has been added! Users can now redeem exclusive promotions/codes from within the Android client!
- Further stability.
- Auto login for the community.
- Pre-installed controller remapping for popular controllers.
- Fix for poor storage performance issues.