It’s been discussed, hinted at, alluded to, yammered about, and spoken about in hushed whispers… without further ado we are excited to announce the LiquidSky Referral Program! If you know someone that might benefit from LiquidSky or your multiplayer games are just a bit too lonely, you can refer LiquidSky to your friends. Referrals grant your friends a sign-on bonus and instant access (no need for boarding groups), all while earning yourself SkyCredits in the process. You might find yourself asking, “But, how does it work?” Easy, my dear Watson.
1) If you are a paid user, find your referral code in your profile settings in the client and share with your friends (directions on how to share your code can be found there as well).
2) Your friend will use your referral code when creating their LiquidSky account and receive a 30 SkyCredit bonus and instant access (no boarding group).
3) Once your newly registered friend spends more than 300 SkyCredits, you earn a 60 SkyCredit bonus (that’s 60 SkyCredits per friend).
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.2.16
- Implemented a notification for when a user is experiencing a bad internet connection.
- Implemented billing history in profile settings.
- Implemented dimming of HUD when not in use.
- Implemented new design for notifications.
- Implemented referral system.
- Fixed issue where the bitrate was not remembered between sessions.
- Fixed issue where user will be taken into SkyComputer when connected if they were completing a transaction or watching an ad.
- New sign-up flow and free trial for new users.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.