Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4! Featuring a plethora of bug fixes and new signup flow, this patch will improve your gaming experience allowing you to enjoy gaming on the go!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.4 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4
- New signup flow & updated new UI.
- New 20 minute free trial similar to PC.
- Automatic controller preset.
- Fixed not being able to stop SkyComputer because Bluetooth is on.
- Fixed issue where controller remapping wasn’t remembered after logout.
- Fixed issue where “remember me” wasn’t working.
- Fixed issue where “left stick is pressed” when launching game.
- Fixed issue where some users would crash on connecting to a SkyComputer when phone was in portrait.*
- Fixed issue where users couldn’t connect with a high ping.*
- Fixed crash related to payment processor.*
- Fix for quality presets.
- Dimming of HUD when not in use.
*Fixed as of 10/27/17