Beta 0.3.1 Release
LiquidSky Beta v0.3.1 is here with some quality of life fixes for you (and for us). We have implemented some new back end tools that will allow us to identify stream issues users might be seeing and address them quicker.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.1
- Implemented survey to help gather relevant data.
- Add ability to skip trial.
- Remove redirection to error message “Bad Email / Password” when wrong credentials provided.
- Implemented new UI design.
- Automatically “remember me” when registering.
- Fixed bug where error showed after changing data center.
- Fixed Xsolla iframe that showed “unable to communicate with server,” when trying to view plans.
- Fixed console error message when user logs into SkyDash.
- Fixed bug where pop-up message from SkyStore success purchase remains on the Stream if user click CONNECT on the toast “your skycomputer is ready.”
- Fix issue with allowing payments that open 3rd party applications.
- Fix for most games that are currently unplayable such as South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Heroes of the Storm, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and more.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.