Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.2! Featuring a plethora of bug fixes and the ability to retry to trial, this patch will improve your gaming experience allowing you to enjoy gaming on the go!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Patch v0.4.2 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.2
- Controller map presets for popular controllers (Playstation, Xbox, and Gamesir).
- HUD dims when not in use.
- Update password requirements and remove uppercase and symbol.
- Ability to retry trial.
- Ability to skip demo.
- Fixed issue where quality presets not registering change.
- Fix bug where controller remap/calibrate window did not close when HUD closed.
- Fixed issue with sign up – password did not accept some symbols which was accepted on PC.
- Fixed an issue when the SkyComputer started, the loading screen disappeared yet SkyCredits were being consumed.
- Disable on-screen controls in demo when external controller is connected.
- Settings UI redesign.
- Ability to change data center.
- VIP Gamer Club (more info soon!).