LiquidSky Beta v0.3.2 is here with a number of updates to make the trial experience oh-so-much better. Take a look below to see what’s new.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.2
- Add ability to retry trial.
- Updated password requirements and removed uppercase and symbol.
- Added ms latency to data center select screen during sign up.
- Fixed bug where controller overlay buttons did not highlight if window was open before.
- Fixed bug during trial where users received, “Can’t connect to SkyComputer,” error message.
- Fixed bug during trial where users with low ping (less than 100) asked to re-run ping test.
- Fixed issue related to in-app messaging appearing as soon as the client is launched.
- Allow the return on numpad to submit like the ENTER key.
- Fix for most games that are currently unplayable such as South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Heroes of the Storm, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and more. This is currently being implemented on some servers, but not all. So you might start experiencing these benefits over the weekend.
- NVIDIA driver update.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.