Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.3! Featuring a number of bug fixes and some neat UI fixes for Android including fixed mouse support.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.3 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.3
- Added option to switch data centers in the profile settings.
- Implemented sticky immersive mode Android UI buttons (home, back, etc).
- Numerous messaging and interface updates to improve user experience.
- Rework tap-to-mouse click functions.*
- Improved mouse support.
- Fixed UI on Success screens after inputting promo codes.
- Fixed error where users were getting in-app messages before logging in.
- Fixed an issue where the Android notification bar was stuck on screen.
- Fixed bug where SkyCredit burn rate from previous power package was displayed.
- VIP Gamer Club (more info soon!).
*Tap-to-mouse has been reworked for ease of use. Single tap for left click, double tap for double click, and tap and hold for right click. You can even click and hold to select multiple items!