Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.4! Featuring a number of bug fixes, some UI updates, and some more behind-the-scenes preparation for VIP Gamer Club.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.4 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.4
- Implemented a warning when a user is about to run out of SkyCredits.
- Implemented new About & SkyComputer pages.
- Implement UI to show user what their current plan is in SkyStore.
- Numerous UI tweaks and updates.
- Further updates of back end features for when VIP is implemented.
- Fixed HUD bug where clicking on editing mode when controller is attached would crash app.
- Fixed warning message about high ping pops-up after user went to SkyDash from SkyComputer.
- Fixed an issue where clicking back button when Terms and condition is displayed would redirect back to password page and submit button wouldn’t work.
- Fixed bug where when restarting trial home screen appears for a second in between loading screens.
- Trial Onboarding will no longer appear multiple times during the Trial Process.
- VIP Gamer Club (more info soon!).
- Auto-quality preset option.