LiquidSky Beta v0.3.3 is here with a number of updates and the roll-out of our VIP Gamer Club. Take a look below for all the details.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.3
VIP Gamer Club
- Add On (Pay-as-you-go) Packages will now be discounted.*
- VIP border will be placed around your avatar.
- New referral with 2x the bonus.
- More to come later!
How do you join the VIP Gamer Club? It’s as easy as having a monthly subscription. As a thank you for being a subscriber, you will become a VIP Gamer Club member! You can find information here.
*Discounts subject to change. Join now for 20% off Add On Packages for a limited time! More information here.
- Free trial removed until further notice.
- Implemented a warning to users when they are about to run out of SkyCredits while in their SkyComputer.
- Implemented UI to show monthly users what their current plan is in SkyStore.
- Improved UI/UX throughout the application.
- Fixed inconsistencies of the cloud status icon in regards to the status of a user’s SkyComputer.
- Fixed issue where when the application was closed on the Data Center selection screen during sign up, would not be assigned a Data Center.
- Fixed numerous UI inconsistencies and responsiveness.
- “Automatic” setting for client quality settings.
- NVIDIA driver update.
- New network protocol to improve latency and connection issues.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.