Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.6! Featuring multi-factor authentication (MFA) to enhance the security of your account along with several bug fixes and adding the new referral program.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.6 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.6
- Implemented multi-factor authentication via an email confirmation link.
- The new referral program is now available.
- Updated the controller setup interface.
- Numerous UI tweaks and updates.
- Fixed occasional storefronts buttons from being tapped few times before Power Package will be displayed.
- Fixed Password requirements – Non-latin characters are not allowed to be entered into password fields.
- Fix issue where connecting to SkyComputer on PC crashes Android Application.
- Fixed bug when connecting to SkyComputer button will close the app if user previously accessed the SkyComputer settings through the HUD.
- Fixed bug when SkyComputer is launched with on-screen controller enabled the wrench icon ( editing) is missing.
- Auto-quality preset option.
- Improved networking update to reduce packet loss