LiquidSky Beta v0.3.4 is live with a number of small fixes and two-factor authentication!
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.4
- Multi-factor authentication.*
- Implemented a fallback error for when an error is not defined.
- Changed message when User closes or logs out and SkyComputer is still on.
- Adjusted the responsiveness of some pages to support screens 1366×768 and 1280×720.
*Multi-factor authentication is a new and easy way to keep your account even more secure. When you log into LiquidSky, you will automatically receive an email from us. Open it up, click the link, and you’re good to go. Multi-factor authentication is automatically enabled for everyone to ensure the most secure experience while using the Sky.
- Added a message to users who changed data center without ticking “remember me” during login.
- Fixed an error message that was displayed when user change data center.
- Fixed Xsolla iframe where it would not reload for the same plan after a payment was declined or had insufficient funds.
- “Automatic” setting for client quality settings.
- NVIDIA driver update.
- New network protocol to improve latency and connection issues.
- Server status page.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.