Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.7, featuring UI fixes, additional mouse support, and billing history!
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.7 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.7
- Implemented a redesign of the SkyComputer “On” screen.
- Implemented a redesign of the controller graphic during remapping.
- Implemented Billing History.
- Implemented further functionality when a mouse is connected. Read more here.
- Fixed issue for user’s who had to input their passwords again after checking “remember me.”
- Fixed issue where the PlayStation controller preset would not be defined correctly on Chromebooks.
- Fixed issue where, when pinch & zoom was disabled, would cause different interactions for finger and mouse within the SkyComputer.
- Fixed issue where the loading icon would sometimes stay when entering the SkyComputer.
- Updated UI for Android TV, Mobile and Tablet Landscape, and Chromebooks.
- Improved mouse functionality.