LiquidSky Beta v0.3.5 is live with a number of small fixes and UI updates.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.5
- Sign-up: Password accepts non-Latin characters if all password requirements have passed.
- Implemented service status into client.
- Fixed an issue with the quality presets where MEDIUM and HIGH were swapped.
- Fixed a HUD error where arrow indicators on the right were not toggling properly for auto and custom preset.
- Fixed an bug where after making first purchase, user was unable to see referral code in settings.
- Fixed another referral code issue where after making a purchase referee does not receive 300 SkyCredits unless they log out and back in.
- Fixed responsiveness for home page at 2560×1440 resolution.
- “Automatic” preset for client quality settings.
- NVIDIA driver update.
- New network protocol to improve latency and connection issues.
- Updated UI that will be controller friendly.
- Fix where games ask for licence/authentication key repeatedly.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.