Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.9, featuring UI fixes and additional support for non-mobile Android devices (Chromebooks, Android TV, etc)! 0.4.9 has been implemented as of 3/30 – it is a hot fix for 0.4.8.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.8 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.9
- Hid and disabled on-screen controls for devices that are not tablets or phones.
- Disabled “back” button functionality while in stream to prevent users from inadvertently going back to main menu.
- Moved auto-keyboard to settings.
- Adjusted UI for landscape on mobile devices.
- Added storage info to the SkyComputer settings page.
- Fixed issue where deleting your SkyComputer through settings from HUD would crash app.
- Fixed issue where opening app after sleep mode would crash app when SkyComputer is ON.
- Fixed issue where MFA page was shown every time you logged in.
- Fixed bug where changing orientation would reset the login function.
- Fixed crash related to going into landscape mode on larger devices.
- Fixed crash related to not being able to pull device information about Keyboard.
- Updated UI for Android TV, Mobile and Tablet Landscape, and Chromebooks.