Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.10, our big Streamer update and a number of UI updates and bug fixes.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.10 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.10
- UI Support for Chromebooks and 9″ Tablets.
- *First set of roll-outs for completely rebuilt Streamer which will provide better service, reliability, and reduced latency.
- A number of UI and text fixes.
*Please read more about the Streamer, what will be included, and the roll-out plan here.
- Fixed issue with Ipega and other controllers not working properly.
- Fixed issue where the right click would not work when a mouse was connected.
- Fixed issue with wrapping text when remapping a controller.
- Fixed issue where the on-screen keyboard would show on the main menu if a user exited the SkyComputer while keyboard was visible.
- Fixed clipping issue on multiple screens on certain phone resolutions.
- Fixed issues with the way the app notifies the user that their version is out of date.
- Fixed Xsolla issue causing Android users to be unable to make payments.
- Updated and controller friendly UI/HUD.