LiquidSky Beta v0.3.6 is live with a new and improved Streamer along with some other key fixes.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.6
- Improved stats panel to monitor more performance metrics. You can find out more here.
- Improved the way client UI is updated to allow for quicker and more streamlined updates.
- *First set of roll-outs for completely rebuilt Streamer which will provide better service, reliability, and reduced latency.
*Please read more about the Streamer, what will be included, and the roll-out plan here.
- Fixed text issue when user received an email confirmation warning.
- Fixed text issue when a user tries to change their email address after confirming it.
- Fixed issue where the UI would flash when exiting the SkyComputer from the HUD.
- Fixed UI issues at 1440p resolution.
- Fixed issue with auto-login not working when a benchmark test was required.
- NVIDIA driver update.
- More options in regards to changing resolution.
- Updated UI that will be controller friendly.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.