LiquidSky Beta v0.3.7 is live with some quick fixes and pricing change.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.7
- New pricing and packages added to the store. Beginner, Prestige, and Prestige+ now available. You can read more about it here.
- Beginner burn rate added to LiquidSky UI.
- Xsolla will now open in your default browser when making a payment.
- Fixed bug where users with prior purchase didn’t have storage and plan information.
- NVIDIA driver update.
- More options in regards to changing resolution.
- Updated UI that will be controller friendly.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
If you are having trouble updating, please delete your LiquidSky folder within “/user/appdata/roaming/LiquidSky” and re-run the program.