Welcome to LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.12 with a number of bug fixes and a few new features.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Android Patch v0.4.12 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.4.12
- Beginner burn rate added to LiquidSky UI.
- Show number of SkyCredits user gets when purchasing an “Add-On” plan.
- Fixed bug where new data center wouldn’t show after switching.
- Fixed bug where arrow keys were mapped to NUMPAD arrow keys.
- Fixed issue where PS4 controller preset not mapped correctly on Android Beelink TV.
- Fixed bug where swapping from 720 to 1080p caused decoder failure while in SkyComputer.
- Fixed bug where redirecting from SkyComputer to settings using HUD would crash app.
- Updated and controller friendly UI/HUD.