Welcome to LiquidSky Windows Patch v0.3.9 and Android 0.4.13 with some continued work on the streamer and preparation for the HTML5 client. The Android release will receive the same streamer updates as the Windows update.
As a reminder, if you encounter a bug, please report it in our community forums here.
Please ensure your client has been properly updated for an optimal gaming experience on LiquidSky.
Read more about all the latest changes we made in LiquidSky Windows Patch v0.3.9 below.
RELEASE NOTES PATCH v0.3.9
- Implemented “Servers are currently full” status into LiquidSky status page.
- Finished auto preset.
- Removed CEF render (now using our own render to save 2+ frames of delay).
- Optimized stream data to pass additional parameters to stream.
- Added HTML5 Inputs + Audio and preparation for next steps.
- Fixed streamer crash issue where full-screen caused streamer/Nvidia crash.
- Fixed bug that caused delay when closing and then reconnecting to the stream.
- Fixed issues where the timeout was improperly being activated and kicking users out.
- Fixed issue where swapping data centers when user’s SkyComputer was on would cause connection issues.
- Fixed issues with keyboard while in stream.
- Removed mention of storage on Beginner plan when user is subscribed.
- Updated UI that will be controller friendly.
- Updated Nvidia drivers to be released soon.